Looking for a Web Designer? What you should be really looking for?
Published on April-19-2019
A lot of big and small businesses are looking for a web designer that’s apt for them. How do you select a
good one? How do you decide on that right move? Well, what we have to say below might help you.
These are what you should be looking for in a web designing client.
1. A Survivor
Post written by : Bipin Joseph Odattil
Seven Principles to Remember When Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
Published on December-06-2016
Principles for Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
1. Brief your web developer well about your market so that his expertise can combine effectively with your business knowledge. Let's face it most of us business owners think we are marketing experts. But online marketing is a different world which needs a fresh review of strategy. So pContinue reading →
Post written by : Pravin Joseph Philip
A web site helps you reach people when it matters most
Published on August-25-2016
Most businesses tend to calculate return on investment (ROI) on their marketing investments, but many do a poor job of tracking the leads that come through their web site. This is a shame because many experts agree that their web site (both regular and smart phone renditions) is probably the single most cost effective source of leads.
It is instructive to look at patterns of InterneContinue reading →
Post written by : Thoufeeq Azlam Khan, research and editing provided by Pravin Joseph Philip
Businesses Must Design Responsive Web-Sites if They Want to Grow
Published on August-19-2016
RESPONSIVE DESIGN: INTERNET USAGE NOW COMES IN ALL SHAPES & SIZES: In August 2014, the CEO of Google predicted that India's Internet population would (at 250 million users), surpass the US in 2014. Indian users access the Internet using a bewildering array of gadgetry from antiquated school computers to the latest phones, tablets and fablets. Hence the need to retrofit old sites and buiContinue reading →
Post written by : Praveen
Your Website is Like an Employee who is Always Awake and Attentive
Published on July-19-2016
Most small businesses in India would be interested in providing information to potential customers even after their office hours are over.
These so called SME's (or Small Business Enterprises) would also be interested in selling to customers without having to tie up expensive employee time to explain basic information.
Many businesses would also welcome the possibility of beingContinue reading →
Post written by : Pravin
- Looking for a Web Designer? What you should be really looking for?
- Seven Principles to Remember When Developing an Online Marketing Strategy
- A web site helps you reach people when it matters most
- Businesses Must Design Responsive Web-Sites if They Want to Grow
- Your Website is Like an Employee who is Always Awake and Attentive